Vicky and Kevin's Pre-wedding in SF City Hall
Photographer Linda Liu recommends me to this sweet couple, Vicky and Kevin. Vicky came from Shanxi to start a new life with Kevin, her beloved husband. I did Vicky’s bridal makeup and hairstyling for her pre-wedding and reception. She has pretty facial features, deep-set eyes, and smooth skin. If I did not pay attention to the trait, I might apply the wrong makeup which could make her look older. She isn’t pleased with her pre-wedding photos taken in China, so she selected San Francisco City Hall for the second pre-wedding photo session before the reception. I designed a romantic sleek and curly updo for her to match city hall’s calm and classic scene. For her wedding ceremony in a historic church the other day, I braided all her hair up with a delicate tiara. She loves all the bridal makeup and hairstyling I did for her.

Thanks Vicky and Kevin for giving me a five-star review in Yelp. Wish them happiness forever!



小雷和小羅是攝影師Linda Liu介紹的新人。小雷為愛走天涯,從中國山西遠嫁到美國舊金山,離開她熟悉的環境,重新開始生活。他們倆的婚紗照和婚禮當天的新娘化妝以及宴客髮型都是我服務。小雷有立體五官,深遂的眼窩,和白晰皮膚。因此稍微不注意她的特點,不適合的妝不但無法讓她看起來更加亮麗,可能還更加老氣。

她不滿意在中國拍的婚紗照,所以特別在美國的婚禮前選在加州美麗的舊金山市政廳拍婚紗照。在新娘髮型的部份,在舊金山市證廳拍照時,為搭配場景和臉型,幫她梳了個浪漫捲髮包頭。結婚當天的新娘髮型,則是將她整個頭髮給編起來,是相當復古高雅的宴會髮型,很適合她的教堂儀式。祝福小雷和小羅新婚愉快!



謝謝他們在Yelp的評價:

She's a Very efficient and professional makeup artist.
My wife loved the makeup Selina did.

Thanks,


For more information, Check Selina's Bridal Shop

Labels: , , , ,


10:53 AM. Saturday, September 27, 2014


0 comments

Post a Comment