Pretty Christine's Wedding in SF Bay Area
Christine was a sweet and nice bride. We didn’t have a trial before wedding as Christine trusted in my experience and looked carefully through the before and after photos. She found some makeup and hair images on the web, and we communicated through email as she told me her preferences for the wedding.

On her big day, I came to the location half an hour early to double-confirm with Christine before beginning to style her hair and makeup. She had never experienced airbrush makeup before, so I tried to explain every step of the process thoroughly to her to defuse her tension. The outcome was so wonderful that she received endless compliments throughout the day.

Thanks to Christine for leaving me a 5 star review on Yelp! This is great encouragement to keep working hard to service my beloved makeup and hairstyling customers.

Her Reviews from Yelp:

Selina did my bridal makeup & hair last Saturday and her work was amazing!! Selina came half an hour early as informed for consultation without any extra charge. She patiently listened to how I want my makeup & hair. Selina clearly explained every step while doing my makeup. Her friendly attitude made me feel so relaxed and calmed. I especially love the braided side bun she did, it was totally beyond my expectation. I had a lot of great compliments that day. Everyone loves my makeup & hair and said I've chosen the best makeup artist in town. Oh did I mention Selina also lend me a beautiful set of hair accessory & jewelry? The set beautifully matches my white gown! Thank you Selina for your professionalism! I highly recommend her!!


Christine是個甜美又細心的新娘。在婚禮之前,我們沒有任何的試妝。她在網路上找了她喜歡的妝感和髮型的圖片給我參考。為了慎重起見,我比預計的時間早到半個小時,和她討論新娘造型。
在這之前,她沒有使用過噴槍彩妝,因此我跟她解釋每一個步驟好讓她消除緊張。完成之後的新娘妝髮,她很滿意,而且一整天下來,有許多人讚美她。
謝謝Christine在Yelp上面給我滿分的評價。每一個評價對我而言都是莫大的鼓勵,讓我繼續熱愛化妝和造型這份工作。



 Photo by Vivian Cho
Vivian Cho Photography

Makeup and Hair by Selina
Selina's Bridal Shop

Labels: , , , ,


12:03 PM. Wednesday, May 21, 2014


0 comments

Post a Comment