Coco's wedding in Santa Cruz CA


Coco reserved my bridal makeup and hairstyling service without the trial run. We communicated with each other through mails and few calls. She knew what she wanted for her wedding looks, so I could well prepare my tool kits, of course, including the right color of hair extensions.
 
In her big day, I quickly completed her two moms' makeup and hair, and also her pretty bridesmaid's .  The final 3 hours, I had plenty of time focusing on her and tried my best to make her become a brilliant princess. It's so honorable that Coco likes her two wedding looks.

Coco透過網路,找到Selina's Bridal Shop。她喜歡自然的風格,沒有試妝就預約服務。一直到服務前,我們都只是透過電郵和電話聯絡,因為她很清楚她想要什麼,所以在出發前,準備工具很輕鬆。
婚禮當天,我很快地把她的婆婆媽媽和可愛伴娘的妝髮給搞定。最後的三個小時,留給新娘,讓我有充足的時間仔細地幫她化妝及弄頭髮。謝謝Coco喜歡她的新娘妝髮。每位新人的鼓勵是Selina繼續做造型師最大的動力。
   
   


For more information:

















Labels: , , , ,


8:09 AM. Wednesday, January 22, 2014


0 comments

Post a Comment