Beautiful Joanna's big Day!
Joanna is a very lovely and nice girl, whom was introduced to me by one of my devoted friends. In the beginning, we connect each other through mails because of her busy job in the high-tech company. One week before her wedding, we met in my studio in Taipei, and made a slight makeup trial as well as telling her important notices for bridal makeup, hairstyling and etc.

On that day, her husband brought the flower bouquet to Joanna and spoke the pledge of love in front us. I was so moved, even though I heard thousands of time that kind of sentences.



I prepared her for 4 hairstyles and accessory sets during her wedding receptions.

If you're interested in flawless makeup and gorgeous hairstyling, do not hesitate to contact
Selina Wu through: +510 493 6579

Click here for more brides' makeup and hairstyling

 

 


Labels: , , , , ,


5:41 PM. Sunday, May 27, 2012


0 comments

Post a Comment