Stella & Andy's wedding in San Jose, CA
Lovely bride, Stella found me through internet, and she reserved my bridal makeup & hair service right after browsing my profile. I had great fun working with her whole day. Thank you, Stella trusted me and followed one of my professional options to dye her hair in light shade to make her wedding hairs more outstanding.

Makeup & Hair: Selina Wu
 Location: San Jose Golf Club


#San Francisco Bridal hairdo & make up stylist
#美國新祕。加州新祕 # California makeup and hair stylist
#舊金山新娘化妝造型師 # Bridal makeup and hair San Francisco
#灣區新秘 # San Francisco Bay area makeup artist and hair stylist
#灣區新娘化妝造型師
#海外婚禮 #San Francisco USA oversees wedding
#海外婚紗 #San Francisco USA prewedding
#宴會造型 #Party makeup and hair
#孕婦寫真 #preganacy photo shoot
#婚紗出租 #wedding gown rentals
#服務全美 # Makeup and Hair service worldwide

臺灣婚紗造型師,超過十年經驗
擅長自然丶清新丶持久的韓式妝感,搭配時尚髮型,顯新人的特色
推出化妝+攝影包套服務
 
 
 

Labels: , , , , ,


2:39 PM. Sunday, August 23, 2015


0 comments

Post a Comment